New Landlords Wanted 1st Feb 2016
If you have read this month’s newsletter article on the rental market in Scotland, then you will be aware that tenant demand for rental properties is still massively outstripping supply. The Key Place is receiving a huge number of viewing enquiries for well presented, well priced properties in good locations.
We are therefore on the hunt for the following:
• If you are an existing landlord and you are considering expanding your portfolio, please talk to us now as we can help. We compile monthly statistics giving us invaluable information about local market trends. The statistics provide information about what you should buy and where.
• If you are considering buy to let but don’t know where to start then talk to us now. We offer a full buy to let service, from identifying sound investment properties, to acquisition, to then managing your rental property for you and helping you to make the most out of your investment.
• If you are a landlord reading this and you would like to know more about the first class services we offer, then please get in touch.
• If you know any landlords, please put them in touch. We are offering you £100 cash in hand if you introduce a landlord to us, who then signs up to our fully managed service.
• The Key Place is always keen to hear about any lettings businesses that are for sale. If you hear of any opportunities, we would be grateful if you would let us know.
If you can help with any of the above opportunities, then please contact me now on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call me on 07868 651960.