Buy to Let - We Can Help 1st Mar 2016
The buy-to-let market is booming and it is set to grow even more as people continue to struggle to get on the housing ladder; property prices are rising; and people realise the freedom that renting brings. There is a massive shortage of rental properties, with demand far outstripping supply and good rents can be achieved for well-presented properties in the right location.
Whether you are considering your first buy-to-let project, or are have a sizeable portfolio, The Key Place understands that every penny spent counts in this major investment decision. Buying the right property in the right location is crucial in achieving optimum rental income and capital growth.
The Key Place compiles local rental statistics, for the areas in which we operate. These unique statistics provide invaluable information on the local rental market in your area, such as average rents by town, number of properties for rent by town, and type of properties for rent by town. We can therefore give qualified advice on how much rental properties are worth and where your next buy to let opportunity could come from.
We offer property investors a bespoke solution that encompasses all of your property needs, including:
• Identifying under-market value properties and properties that make sound investment sense (see below for details of the Scottish Property Blog series identifying current buy to let properties).
• Providing local market specific rental advice.
• Putting you in touch with a trusted mortgage advisor and an associate firm of solicitors to complete your acquisition.
• Advising on, and managing, refurbishments and upgrades.
• Fully managing your property post-purchase through our full range of rental services.
The Scottish Property Blog series points you towards buy to let investment opportunities, as well as giving you information on what is happening in your local rental market. Currently the series covers Falkirk and Penicuik, both sound investment areas. Further coverage will follow soon. See http://thefalkirkpropertyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://penicuikpropertyblog.blogspot.co.uk/
If you would like advice on any aspect of buy to let investment, or our property management packages, please contact us now.